Wednesday 31 January 2018

Good Times - Scrapbooking Top 50

Hi there,

I am sharing the page I created for the Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Challenge for January.



I started with a sheet of Marshmallow heavyweight cardstock that I had previously splattered black paint on. I have a folder of random background I have started that I try and dig into.

Next step was to finally christen  my el cheapo set of watercolours from Big W.  I loved the effect and will be playing with these again soon.


I added some black washi tapes and diecuts from an old Hip Kit that featured lots of Amy Tan. The watercolour look of the diecuts was perfect.


I also used two flair badges from Funky Flair Studio layered on some messy black thread.



  My final step was matting the layout on black and then adding some stitching around the edges.

I love these pics of my Mum with two of her grandies. Special memories from our trip to Pokolbin last year.


Happy scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment