Thursday 17 May 2018

He's Got Swagger

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a layout created for Funky Flairs Studio using the awesome Wild One flair set.

I created my background with Dina Wakley paint in Night and then added a little stencilling with a crackle stencil and Dylusions paint in White Linen.

I stamped my background with my fresh out of the packet Dina Wakley stamp set Grungy Stars. I think I might have a new fave. Love stars for boy pages. I added a bit of extra stamping with an old Kaisercraft grid stamp.




I also added some gyprock tape and washi tape to my background for extra texture and interest. Next up I created some paper layers around my photo using Shimelle's Go Now Go collection and a newsprint tag from American crafts. 



And then it was time to embellish.





I have used:

Potty People and tab wood veneer from Studio Calico
Star wood veneer from Flutterby Designs
Word strips and letter stickers from Flutterby Designs
Denim star embellishment from Charms Creations
Enamel stars from Shimelle, American Crafts
Black Enamel thickers from American Crafts
and of course two awesome flairs from Funky Flairs Studio

Happy scrapping

Lisa J


No comments:

Post a Comment