Friday 8 December 2017

Uniquely Creative Nov 2017 Kit....Part 2

Hi there,

Continuing on with my share of the projects I have created from November's gorgeous summer themed kit from Uniquely Creative.

Layout 4 "Pacific Jewel" was a based on Maria Aloisi's inspirational layout from page 17 of the magazine. I loved her banner idea and adapted it a little to suit my giant photo from our boarding photo for our family cruise.



And yes we did do matching shirts - they were pretty cute.

Layout 5 is based on another of Maria's gorgeous examples; another layout for my cruise album.


Layout 6 is a mix of a layout by Alicia McNamara in the Kaisercraft magazine and a layout by Kasia Leach from the Uniquely Creative Idea magazine.


This is a pic of my gorgeous baby sister at Laurieton.  We love summer holidays camping by the beach.

I'll share the rest of my projects tomorrow,

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Scrapping

Lisa J



No comments:

Post a Comment