Thursday 31 May 2018

Smile - a layout for Funky Flairs Studio

Hi there,

I have a pretty layout today using the Bo Ho Photo-Op set from Funky Flair Studios.



I set myself a challenge with this layout to use some of the many Project Life cards I have (and sadly don't use). I grabbed out my Maggie Holmes Edition set of cards and some co-ordinating rubons etc from some Maggie Holmes' Open Book collection.


I fussy cut elements from some of the cards (like the florals, tabs and tags) to layer and embellish and used other cards instead of patterned paper.



I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Coral for my background together with some stamping in black ink. I used an ancient stamp set from Blue Bazaar.


The final step was some sprinkles of Mr Hueys in white.



Happy scrapping

Lisa J


No comments:

Post a Comment