Sunday 7 January 2018

30 Days of Sketches Day 1 "That's My Boy"

Christy from Christy's Beautiful Life on You Tube has a great project happening this month with 30 days of sketches.

Each day she releases a new video using a new sketch and she has some great guests along the way too.

The first sketch by Laura Whitaker really caught my eye.



I am still using the remains of my Cocoa Vanilla You Rock collection from Scrapping Clearly. This collection is so versatile and I have really enjoyed working with it.



I loved the strips and fun circle elements on the sketch. I added in some teeny wood veneer stars from Flutterby Designs. They are so cute and just perfect for sprinkling about on a layout.



I also added some sprinkles with mist Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Navy and Studio Calico Mr Huey in Sherbert) and a wee bit of stamping in black ink with a texture stamp.


Are you playing along with Christy's 30 days of Sketches?

Should be a month full of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy creating



No comments:

Post a Comment