Saturday 13 January 2018

Hello Mister Awesome #Rediscoveryourstash

I am still playing along with the fabulous challenges by Sara Scraps and Khristina Sorge in the 30 day Spending Freeze Rediscover your stash challenge on Facebook.

Challenge No 6 was to use wood veneer. Khristina posted a gorgeous inspiration layout by Tegan for Paper Issues.



And here is my version










I used the wood veneer from Cocoa Vanilla "You Rock" with a few extra stars and arrows thrown in from my stash.

I used the packaging from the Collection pack for the strips across my layout. It was just too cute to throw away.

I layered in some extra papers from the collection and it was done. 

I am loving the challenges in the Rediscover Your Stash group. There are some great ideas to use products differently to how I normally would. Always good to try new things.

I hope you get some creative time this weekend.

Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment