Tuesday 30 January 2018

Stuck Sketches Jan 15 Challenge - Everyday Happy

Hi there scrappy friends,

I am sharing my take on the Stuck?! Sketches 2nd challenge for January based on this amazing sketch:



I am busting my way through some older Hip Kits, so chose I chose one that featured lots of Amy Tan papers and diecuts. The rubber elements were from Dear Lizzy.


I wish I had stopped before the splatters but hey can't win em all. But it was an interesting experiment. I originally splattered with black liquid ink and it was gray and bleugh so I borrowed some Liquitex Carbon Black and oh my goodness the difference is amazing. Guess what is on my shopping list now.


 I have used some flair from Funky Flair Studio in some bright happy colours to finish my embellishing.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy scrapping



2 comments:

  1. Very fun, love the colours and the pattern play! Thank you for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches, so sorry you missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura....it was a blonde moment that's for sure.

      Delete