Friday 5 January 2018

Rediscover your Stash - Spending Freeze Round 3

Some of my favourite You Tubers, Khristina Sorge and Sara Scraps, have an awesome month long challenge going; the gist of the challenge is to be using your stash and having fun along the way.

They have some awesome challenges happening all month in the Facebook Event they have set up.

The first challenge was this super cute sketch:



As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for some of the Cocoa Vanilla You Rock paper scraps I had left on my desk after completing some DT projects for Scrapping Clearly (spoiler alert I am working with You Rock in January - happy dance).


This was a fun layout to create, although I have to admit sewing those straight lines between where the paper squares are was a challenge. I am much happier sewing squiggly lines.



I added some black splatters with a stamp from Darkroom Door and then sprinkled some mists (Colour Blast "Sunset", Studio Calico Mr Huey in Sherbert and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Navy)


All the embellishments are from the Cocoa Vanilla You Rock range as well: the Accessory Sticker Sheet, Chipboard Stickers, Wood Veneer, Rubber Tags and Diecuts.



So what are your scrappy goals this year?

I have a couple but the main one is to use more than I buy this year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment