Saturday 10 February 2018

Explore - Scrap the Boys Challenge February 2018

Hi there, hope you are finding some creative time this weekend.

Today I am playing along with the Scrap the Boys February challenge

 
I took inspiration from the moodboard and theme to create this layout of my youngest little guy at the beach at Arrawarra.


Lots of painting, stamping, washi tape and stitching to create my background.


I have added in a cute flair badge from Funky Flair Studio.


Some cute chevron wooden pieces from Kaisercraft, enamel stickers from Heidi Swapp and sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.

The gorgeous title piece is from Flutterby Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping




12 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, your layout is so cool !! I am in love with your stunning background !! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap The Boys !! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is georgeous! I love the Colors. What a stunning Background. Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

    best wishes from Germany

    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A colourful and vibrant page, full of exuberance and fun. So many clever details to discover among the layers. Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That background is so awesome!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing!!! I love all the details on the back ground and great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how spunky and boyish this layout is!!! Amazing color and details for the win! (I'm also pinning this for future inspiration). Thanks for joining us at ScrapTheBoys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you layout !! The color are so vibrant ! So perfect to go with this photo !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love-love the stamping and washi tape on background! Fab LO! Thanks for playing along with us, STB. With love from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, there is so much detail in the background, I love it. Perfect boy layout. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout! I love your background work!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Background!!! love the stamping and colors so very much!!TFS...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

    ReplyDelete