Wednesday 28 February 2018

Fiji Picture Perfect - CSI Case File 247

Another very last minute entry for February challenges, this time the CSI Challenge. I have never played along before so it was good to try another challenge.



I immediately thought of some pics from our 2012 holiday to Fiji that I was still to scrap.


The colour scheme was so bright and fun.


I fussy cut the Hibiscus flowers from a Kaisercraft paper. 


The tropical theme wood veneers were also from Kaisercraft.


Thanks for stopping by,

Happy scrapping

Lisa J




2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the sweet photos! Thanks for playing along with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos just perfect for the challenge! Love your tropical flowers and the beautiful use of color! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete