Thursday 1 February 2018

White with 1 - Feb 2018

Woohoo it's a new month which means lots of new challenges.

The White With 1 challenge this month is a sketch combined with Sizzling Pink. 



 



I decided to scrapbook some goofy snapchat photos of myself 


My background has some paint scraped across using Dylusions in Bubblegum pink. Next I added some washi and gyprock tape for added texture. I used doilies for the circular elements of the sketch.

I painted a gorgeous chipboard circle element in white and cut it up to use in all the different sections of the page - (2Crafty Star Bubble Set).



I have added a puffy sticker "Laugh" and some hearts which were from Heidi Swapp.

I added in some cut-aparts from Flutterby Designs.



The stitched circle stamp I have used in my background is from Kaisercraft. 

Please feel free to ask me if you would like details on any of the other elements on my layout.

I hope you will play along with us this month at White with 1.

Happy Scrapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment