Tuesday 20 February 2018

Stuck Feb 15 challenges

Hi scrappy friends,

Stuck sketches have two sketches for the mid month challenge in Feb. It was too hard to choose...so I didn't and I did both.

I am still stash-busting my kit from Anna's Craft Cupboard (March 2017) but after these two layouts I am calling it done and moving on to the next kit in my stash.

Here is the first sketch


I thought this sketch would be perfect for highlighting a pretty paper across the bottom strip.




And here is sketch number 2 (so gorgeous - how could I choose)






Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa J

4 comments:

  1. You did both and you rocked them both! Love the soft colours and the butterflies throughout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Both of your layouts are so beautiful! So many beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, gorgeous embellishing too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are beautiful, and the colors are just wonderful! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete