Sunday 18 February 2018

Mamma Mia it's an Abba challenge

Dancing Queen, Waterloo so many classics came from ABBA.

As a little one I was a massive ABBA fan so when I saw the Kraft Plus challenge for February featured ABBA I knew I had to scrap about my childhood obsession.


How awesome is that graphic?


I found the perfect diecut pack in my stash with those cute little records, It was a cheapy I picked up at my local Reject Shop.


I have so few photos of myself when I was little so I had to settle for this blurry pic posing with my stroller and dollies.


I have added my journaling on the little tag tucked away behind my photo.


Thank you for the music ABBA.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with Kraft+ this month with your ABBA inspired layout, I love the embellishments and pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this. The perfect embellies and those colours pop on the Kraft. Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous! I love your diecut records and that photo of Abba brings back such great memories (I might have had that poster on my bedroom wall!) Thanks for joining in at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you played along with the photo from your youth. I only have about four from my childhood, so each one is precious; blurry or not. You do look a bit Abba inspired with your long golden hair. Beautiful work with the records and the pops of pink. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete