Monday 5 February 2018

My first ever post for Funky Flair Studio - Dreamer

I am so excited to share today my first ever post for Funky Flair Studio as part of the Design Team.

You may have noticed I have been using their Flair and kits for a while so when the lovely Evie (owner of Funky Flair Studio) put up a call for new Design Team members I was quick to send through some samples. When my first package of flair arrived it was happy days indeed.

But enough rambling, here is my share





I have used the gorgeous Indigo Blue Kit from the shop. These kits are limited edition with each release. I loved the gorgeous blues in this kit.

Here is a closer look 


This little silver arrow was just so cute




Thanks for checking out my first DT share.

Don't forget to share your projects using Funky Flair products in the facebook group. I would love to see what you are creating.

Happy Scrapping





No comments:

Post a Comment