Wednesday 28 February 2018

SBT50 Australia Feb Challenge

Eek how is it the end of February today already...

I am sneaking in some last minute challenge entries. The first one is this awesome inspiration piece from Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia.



I have used the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart Collection. I added some splatters of Gold Colour Shine from Heidi Swapp and a few random enamel dots. The Love title comes from some Thickers from I think an Amy Tangerine collection.



The floral diecuts in this collection were just perfect and I fussy cut more florals from one of the gorgeous papers.


Love the look on my little guy's face.


I also added in some diecut flowers and leaves in white for some subtle texture.

I was really pleased with how this page turned out.

Happy Scrapping

Lisa J

No comments:

Post a Comment