Monday 19 February 2018

#Happiness - A rainbow of Colorblast goodies

Hi there Scrappy friends,

Colourblast Australia has a fun challenge again this month to use a rainbow of colour.

Here is my layout created with Colourblast pastes and my favourite Finnabair circle stencil.


Amongst my layers I added in this cute black glitter heart from Charms Creations.


I have added some stamping around the edge of my layout and then mounted it on black cardstock (circle stamp from Studio Calico, grid from Kaisercraft).


The cute star flair is from Funky Flair Studio. The labels and tags came from a cute diecut package from Fancy Pants Joy Parade. The tags and labels pack is jam packed full of goodness.

This challenge was a lot of fun. Are you playing along this month?

Happy scrapping

Lisa J



No comments:

Post a Comment