Friday 2 February 2018

Rediscover your stash - Week 3 Sketch "Sail Away"

Hello scrappy friends,

I am loving the challenges in the #Rediscoveryourstash Round 3 Facebook event. This time I am playing along with Challenge 14 the week 3 sketch. 




I am still stash bashing my Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection - such gorgeous bright colours with a touch of woodgrain. I used scraps from the collections and used a Kaisercraft woodgrain from the Basecoat release for the background (I bought so much of this paper -
still love it).

I stuck very closely to the sketch with my layout "Sail Away"




The little anchor geotag is pointing at the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the background of the photo.


I love the camera motifs in this collection - just perfect for travel photos.





Happy scrapping








No comments:

Post a Comment