Sunday 18 February 2018

Stuck Sketches Feb - Hello Gorgeous

I am currently working my way through some old kits in my scrappy stash so for the February Stuck Sketches I am using the March 2017 kit from Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Here is the Feb 1 sketch



And my layout



I stuck fairly closely to the sketch but switched out the two small photos for one 4x6.


I have tucked in lots of floral diecuts and cut some hearts from the gorgeous patterned paper.



Thanks for checking out my layout.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely page, I love the spotty back ground paper and sweet embellishments.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, love your layering! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fantastic layout, I love how you moved the photos to the side x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous layout!! I love the layering and background paper! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete